Data from this study are based on the doctoral dissertation of Yvonne Caldera. The authors would like to thank Cullen Maney, Cody Dickson, Marion O’Brien, Jay Atwater, Kim Murphy, Pat Robinson, Michelle Knoll, Aynsley Anderson, and Kathy Zima for their help in various phases of data collection and coding. We are grateful to the children, parents, and teachers of the Kansas University Infant Study Center for their time and participation.
Correlates of Coparenting During Infancy*
Version of Record online: 16 JUN 2005
Volume 54, Issue 3, pages 346–359, July 2005
How to Cite
Lindsey , E. W., Caldera , Y. and Colwell, M. (2005), Correlates of Coparenting During Infancy. Family Relations, 54: 346–359. doi: 10.1111/j.1741-3729.2005.00322.x
- Issue online: 16 JUN 2005
- Version of Record online: 16 JUN 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!