This research was supported by grants from the National Science Foundation (BCS-0126427, K.K.B. and B.A.M. BCS-0126163, B.V. and B.K.). Opinions reflect those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the granting agency. The authors would like to express their appreciation to Cathy Inman, Paul King, and Nikata Ligatum for their assistance with data collection.
Paternal Identity, Maternal Gatekeeping, and Father Involvement*
Article first published online: 16 JUN 2005
Volume 54, Issue 3, pages 360–372, July 2005
How to Cite
McBride , B. A., Brown , G. L., Bost , K. K., Shin , N., Vaughn , B. and Korth, B. (2005), Paternal Identity, Maternal Gatekeeping, and Father Involvement. Family Relations, 54: 360–372. doi: 10.1111/j.1741-3729.2005.00323.x
- Issue published online: 16 JUN 2005
- Article first published online: 16 JUN 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!