We are grateful to the families and youth who participated in this project. We thank Ella Bashore, Matthew Bumpus, Devon Corneal, Heather Helms, Julia Jackson-Newsom, Mary Maguire, Joseph Novotny, Robert Smith, Jennifer Tanner, and Corinna Jenkins Tucker for their assistance in conducting this investigation and Ann Crouter for her valuable comments on this manuscript. Portions of this paper were presented at the biennial meeting of the Society for Research in Child Development, Tampa, FL, April 2003. Funding was provided by National Institute of Child Health and Human Development grant R01HD29409-01A3 (Ann C. Crouter and Susan M. McHale, coprincipal investigators).
Relational Aggression in Adolescents’ Sibling Relationships: Links to Sibling and Parent-Adolescent Relationship Quality*
Article first published online: 16 JUN 2005
Volume 54, Issue 3, pages 373–385, July 2005
How to Cite
Updegraff , K. A., Thayer , S. M., Whiteman , S. D., Denning , D. J. and McHale , S. M. (2005), Relational Aggression in Adolescents’ Sibling Relationships: Links to Sibling and Parent-Adolescent Relationship Quality. Family Relations, 54: 373–385. doi: 10.1111/j.1741-3729.2005.00324.x
- Issue published online: 16 JUN 2005
- Article first published online: 16 JUN 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!