The Influence of Family Functioning and Parent-Adolescent Acculturation on North American Chinese Adolescent Outcomes
Version of Record online: 16 JUN 2005
Volume 54, Issue 3, pages 400–410, July 2005
How to Cite
Crane , D. R., Ngai , S. W., Larson , J. H. and Hafen, M. (2005), The Influence of Family Functioning and Parent-Adolescent Acculturation on North American Chinese Adolescent Outcomes. Family Relations, 54: 400–410. doi: 10.1111/j.1741-3729.2005.00326.x
- Issue online: 16 JUN 2005
- Version of Record online: 16 JUN 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!