Collection of the data on which this article is based was supported by a grant from the National Institute on Aging (R01 AG08768) to Marsha Mailick Seltzer and Marty Wyngaarden Krauss. The authors gratefully acknowledge Dr. Seltzer and Dr. Krauss for making the data available for this study and thank Dr. Jan S. Greenberg, Dr. Lydia Li, and Dr. Carol Rippey Massat for their thoughtful comments on an earlier draft of the manuscript.
Older Caregiving Parents: Division of Household Labor, Marital Satisfaction, and Caregiver Burden*
Article first published online: 16 JUN 2005
Volume 54, Issue 3, pages 448–460, July 2005
How to Cite
Lehr Essex , E. and Hong, J. (2005), Older Caregiving Parents: Division of Household Labor, Marital Satisfaction, and Caregiver Burden. Family Relations, 54: 448–460. doi: 10.1111/j.1741-3729.2005.00330.x
- Issue published online: 16 JUN 2005
- Article first published online: 16 JUN 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!