Partial funding for this study was provided by Building and Enriching Stronger Tennessee B.E.S.T. families. This article was presented as a poster at the Annual Conference of the National Council on Family Relations, November 2001, Rochester, New York.
Factors Influencing Midlife and Older Adults’ Attendance in Family Life Education Programs*
Article first published online: 16 JUN 2005
Volume 54, Issue 3, pages 461–472, July 2005
How to Cite
Ballard , S. M. and Lane Morris, M. (2005), Factors Influencing Midlife and Older Adults’ Attendance in Family Life Education Programs. Family Relations, 54: 461–472. doi: 10.1111/j.1741-3729.2005.00331.x
- Issue published online: 16 JUN 2005
- Article first published online: 16 JUN 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!