The authors wish to thank Joanne Conti, Nicole Schmitt, Nicole Apicella, Rebecca Kramer-Koenigsberg, Elaine Fagan, Jean Larson, and patients at the Addiction Prevention and Treatment Foundation for their support and participation in this project. This project was funded by the National Institute on Drug Abuse Grants K23 DA14606 (NS), R01 DA17294 (NS), Invest Research Fellowship (MP), ROI-DA-06025 (LCM) and KO2-DA00222 (LCM), the Finnish Medical Foundation, the International Psychoanalytical Association (IPA) and the Academy of Finland, and the APT Foundation Inc.
Parenting Interventions for Drug-Dependent Mothers and Their Young Children: The Case for an Attachment-Based Approach*
Article first published online: 9 MAR 2006
Volume 55, Issue 2, pages 211–226, April 2006
How to Cite
Suchman, N., Pajulo, M., DeCoste, C. and Mayes, L. (2006), Parenting Interventions for Drug-Dependent Mothers and Their Young Children: The Case for an Attachment-Based Approach. Family Relations, 55: 211–226. doi: 10.1111/j.1741-3729.2006.00371.x
- Issue published online: 9 MAR 2006
- Article first published online: 9 MAR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!