The authors acknowledge the contributions of many investigators who worked on this study: Gina Boyer, Christine Contreras, Larry Dumka, George Knight, Sonia Krainz, Shannon McQuiad, Marcia Michaels, Kathe Morton, Hazel Prelow, Leticia Reyes, Mark Roosa, Sonia Ruiz, Roxana Samaniego, Amalia Sirolli, and Carla Zubiria. The research was supported by NIMH grant 5-P30-MH39246-13 to fund a Preventive Intervention Research Center at Arizona State University.
Family Mediators of the Relation Between Acculturation and Adolescent Mental Health*
Article first published online: 13 JUN 2006
Volume 55, Issue 3, pages 318–330, July 2006
How to Cite
Gonzales, N. A., Deardorff, J., Formoso, D., Barr, A. and Barrera, M. (2006), Family Mediators of the Relation Between Acculturation and Adolescent Mental Health. Family Relations, 55: 318–330. doi: 10.1111/j.1741-3729.2006.00405.x
- Issue published online: 13 JUN 2006
- Article first published online: 13 JUN 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!