We gratefully acknowledge the helpful advice of Amy Armenia, Joya Misra, Sanjiv Gupta, Rachel Muñoz, Maureen Perry-Jenkins, Anne Roschelle, and the anonymous reviewers.
Extended Family Ties Among Mexicans, Puerto Ricans, and Whites: Superintegration or Disintegration?*
Version of Record online: 13 JUN 2006
Volume 55, Issue 3, pages 331–344, July 2006
How to Cite
Sarkisian, N., Gerena, M. and Gerstel, N. (2006), Extended Family Ties Among Mexicans, Puerto Ricans, and Whites: Superintegration or Disintegration?. Family Relations, 55: 331–344. doi: 10.1111/j.1741-3729.2006.00408.x
- Issue online: 13 JUN 2006
- Version of Record online: 13 JUN 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!