We express appreciation to the Family Studies Center, Religious Studies Center, and College of Family, Home, and Social Sciences at Brigham Young University for research support.
How Religiosity Helps Couples Prevent, Resolve, and Overcome Marital Conflict*
Version of Record online: 7 SEP 2006
Volume 55, Issue 4, pages 439–449, October 2006
How to Cite
Lambert, N. M. and Dollahite, D. C. (2006), How Religiosity Helps Couples Prevent, Resolve, and Overcome Marital Conflict. Family Relations, 55: 439–449. doi: 10.1111/j.1741-3729.2006.00413.x
- Issue online: 7 SEP 2006
- Version of Record online: 7 SEP 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!