This research was supported through grants from the National Institute on Drug Abuse (grant R01 DA13944) and the Ohio Department of Mental Health.
Families of Persons With Substance Use and Mental Disorders: A Literature Review and Conceptual Framework*
Article first published online: 7 SEP 2006
Volume 55, Issue 4, pages 473–486, October 2006
How to Cite
Townsend, A. L., Biegel, D. E., Ishler, K. J., Wieder, B. and Rini, A. (2006), Families of Persons With Substance Use and Mental Disorders: A Literature Review and Conceptual Framework. Family Relations, 55: 473–486. doi: 10.1111/j.1741-3729.2006.00416.x
- Issue published online: 7 SEP 2006
- Article first published online: 7 SEP 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!