Support for this research and for preparation of this article was provided in part by a grant (5-RO1-MH35525-12) from the National Institute of Mental Health, Division of Services and Intervention Research, Adult and Geriatric Treatment and Prevention Branch (awarded to H.J.M., S.M.S., and Lydia M. Prado).
Sliding Versus Deciding: Inertia and the Premarital Cohabitation Effect*
Article first published online: 7 SEP 2006
Volume 55, Issue 4, pages 499–509, October 2006
How to Cite
Stanley, S. M., Rhoades, G. K. and Markman, H. J. (2006), Sliding Versus Deciding: Inertia and the Premarital Cohabitation Effect. Family Relations, 55: 499–509. doi: 10.1111/j.1741-3729.2006.00418.x
- Issue published online: 7 SEP 2006
- Article first published online: 7 SEP 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!