This work was supported in part by a grant from the University of Kansas Research Development Fund. I particularly thank the families who gave so generously of their time. Thanks also to Dr. Julie Daggett, Dr. Donna Dailey, Dr. Matthew Reese, Dr. Michal Nissenbaum, and Kera Watts whose efforts were instrumental in accomplishing the research; to Lauren Keel Shinn for coding assistance; and to Cheryl Sarratt for help with manuscript preparation.
Ambiguous Loss in Families of Children With Autism Spectrum Disorders*
Version of Record online: 22 MAR 2007
Volume 56, Issue 2, pages 135–146, April 2007
How to Cite
O’Brien, M. (2007), Ambiguous Loss in Families of Children With Autism Spectrum Disorders. Family Relations, 56: 135–146. doi: 10.1111/j.1741-3729.2007.00447.x
- Issue online: 22 MAR 2007
- Version of Record online: 22 MAR 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!