Family Boundary Ambiguity: A 30-Year Review of Theory, Research, and Measurement
Article first published online: 22 MAR 2007
Volume 56, Issue 2, pages 210–230, April 2007
How to Cite
Carroll, J. S., Olson, C. D. and Buckmiller, N. (2007), Family Boundary Ambiguity: A 30-Year Review of Theory, Research, and Measurement. Family Relations, 56: 210–230. doi: 10.1111/j.1741-3729.2007.00453.x
- Issue published online: 22 MAR 2007
- Article first published online: 22 MAR 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!