This study was supported by the University of California at Berkeley’s Hutto Patterson Chair, the California Department of Social Services, Adoption Branch, the Berkeley Child Welfare Research Center, and the Hamovitch Social Work Research Center, School of Social Work, University of Southern California.
Influences of Risk History and Adoption Preparation on Post-Adoption Services Use in U.S. Adoptions*
Article first published online: 6 SEP 2007
Volume 56, Issue 4, pages 378–389, October 2007
How to Cite
Wind, L. H., Brooks, D. and Barth, R. P. (2007), Influences of Risk History and Adoption Preparation on Post-Adoption Services Use in U.S. Adoptions. Family Relations, 56: 378–389. doi: 10.1111/j.1741-3729.2007.00467.x
- Issue published online: 6 SEP 2007
- Article first published online: 6 SEP 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!