The Northeast-Northwest Collaborative Adoption Project was supported by a grant from the Society for the Psychological Study of Social Issues, the Kathryn Rudolph Memorial Research Fund of the University of Oregon, and National Science Foundation grants (BCS-9907860, BCS-9907811, and BCS-0196511). The authors wish to thank Wayne Osgood for his advice on statistical analyses.
Mothers’ Racial, Ethnic, and Cultural Socialization of Transracially Adopted Asian Children*
Article first published online: 6 SEP 2007
Volume 56, Issue 4, pages 390–402, October 2007
How to Cite
Johnston, K. E., Swim, J. K., Saltsman, B. M., Deater-Deckard, K. and Petrill, S. A. (2007), Mothers’ Racial, Ethnic, and Cultural Socialization of Transracially Adopted Asian Children. Family Relations, 56: 390–402. doi: 10.1111/j.1741-3729.2007.00468.x
- Issue published online: 6 SEP 2007
- Article first published online: 6 SEP 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!