This paper was presented at the National Council for Family Relations Conference in Minneapolis, Minnesota (November 2006). We wish to acknowledge Ramona F. Oswald’s helpful feedback on an earlier version of this manuscript and Grace H. Chung’s assistance with data preparation.
Theorizing the Process of Leaving: Turning Points and Trajectories in the Stages of Change*
Article first published online: 6 SEP 2007
Volume 56, Issue 4, pages 413–425, October 2007
How to Cite
Khaw, L. and Hardesty, J. L. (2007), Theorizing the Process of Leaving: Turning Points and Trajectories in the Stages of Change. Family Relations, 56: 413–425. doi: 10.1111/j.1741-3729.2007.00470.x
- Issue published online: 6 SEP 2007
- Article first published online: 6 SEP 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!