This paper was presented at the National Council for Family Relations Conference in Minneapolis, Minnesota (November 2006). We wish to acknowledge Ramona F. Oswald’s helpful feedback on an earlier version of this manuscript and Grace H. Chung’s assistance with data preparation.
Theorizing the Process of Leaving: Turning Points and Trajectories in the Stages of Change*
Article first published online: 6 SEP 2007
Volume 56, Issue 4, pages 413–425, October 2007
How to Cite
Khaw, L. and Hardesty, J. L. (2007), Theorizing the Process of Leaving: Turning Points and Trajectories in the Stages of Change. Family Relations, 56: 413–425. doi: 10.1111/j.1741-3729.2007.00470.x
- Issue published online: 6 SEP 2007
- Article first published online: 6 SEP 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!