This research was funded by a grant from the John E. Fetzer Institute to the second author. The second author was also funded by an Independent Scientist Award (K02 HD047423) from the National Institute of Child Health and Human Development (NICHD). The first author was funded by the University of Michigan NICHD Developmental Training Grant (T32 HD007109). We would like to thank the families of the Marriage and Child Development Study for their time and commitment to this research.
Parental Expressiveness as a Moderator of Coparenting and Marital Relationship Quality*
Article first published online: 7 DEC 2007
Volume 56, Issue 5, pages 467–478, December 2007
How to Cite
Kolak, A. M. and Volling, B. L. (2007), Parental Expressiveness as a Moderator of Coparenting and Marital Relationship Quality. Family Relations, 56: 467–478. doi: 10.1111/j.1741-3729.2007.00474.x
- Issue published online: 7 DEC 2007
- Article first published online: 7 DEC 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!