Talking to Youth About Drugs: What Do Late Adolescents Say About Parental Strategies?
Article first published online: 2 JAN 2008
Volume 57, Issue 1, pages 1–12, January 2008
How to Cite
Miller-Day, M. (2008), Talking to Youth About Drugs: What Do Late Adolescents Say About Parental Strategies?. Family Relations, 57: 1–12. doi: 10.1111/j.1741-3729.2007.00478.x
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2008
- Article first published online: 2 JAN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!