This work was supported in part by funds from the Center for Applied Psychological Research, University of Memphis. The authors would like to thank Gilbert Parra and Yeh Hsueh for their helpful comments on the manuscript and Stephanie Aring, Heather Gamble, and Ericka Midgett for their work as research assistants.
Beyond Parenting Practices: Family Context and the Treatment of Pediatric Obesity*
Article first published online: 2 JAN 2008
Volume 57, Issue 1, pages 13–23, January 2008
How to Cite
Kitzmann, K. M., Dalton, W. T. and Buscemi, J. (2008), Beyond Parenting Practices: Family Context and the Treatment of Pediatric Obesity. Family Relations, 57: 13–23. doi: 10.1111/j.1741-3729.2007.00479.x
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2008
- Article first published online: 2 JAN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!