This research was supported by a grant from the National Institute for Child Health and Human Development (R01-HD32336) to Ann C. Crouter and Susan M. McHale, co-principal investigators. We are grateful to the families who participated in this project. We thank Kelly Bremer and Nicole Holderman for their work on this project as well as Kelly Davis, Aryn Dotterer, Sandee Hemman, Melissa Fortner, Kristen Johnston, Marni Kan, Ji-Yeon Kim, Carolyn Ransford, Lilly Shanahan, Cindy Shearer, Megan Winchell, and a large staff of graduate and undergraduate interviewers for their help in conducting this investigation. We also thank Susan McHale for her comments on this paper.
Processes of Sibling Influence in Adolescence: Individual and Family Correlates*
Article first published online: 2 JAN 2008
Volume 57, Issue 1, pages 24–34, January 2008
How to Cite
Whiteman, S. D. and Christiansen, A. (2008), Processes of Sibling Influence in Adolescence: Individual and Family Correlates. Family Relations, 57: 24–34. doi: 10.1111/j.1741-3729.2007.00480.x
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2008
- Article first published online: 2 JAN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!