Research in this paper was supported by grant R01 HD 42115 funded by the Demographic and Behavioral Sciences Branch of the National Institute of Child Health and Human Development, and in part, by grants P20 DA 017592, Division of Epidemiology, Services and Prevention Branch, National Institute of Drug Abuse (NIDA), and R01 DA 16097 Prevention Research Branch, NIDA.
Social Support for Divorced Fathers’ Parenting: Testing a Stress-Buffering Model*
Article first published online: 2 JAN 2008
Volume 57, Issue 1, pages 35–48, January 2008
How to Cite
DeGarmo, D. S., Patras, J. and Eap, S. (2008), Social Support for Divorced Fathers’ Parenting: Testing a Stress-Buffering Model. Family Relations, 57: 35–48. doi: 10.1111/j.1741-3729.2007.00481.x
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2008
- Article first published online: 2 JAN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!