Part of this study was presented at the annual conference of the American Council on Consumer Interests in March 2006. The author would like to thank Dr. David Eggebeen and Dr. Jennifer Hook as well as four anonymous reviewers for their helpful comments and suggestions on previous drafts.
Debt Change and Marital Satisfaction Change in Recently Married Couples*
Version of Record online: 2 JAN 2008
Volume 57, Issue 1, pages 60–71, January 2008
How to Cite
Dew, J. (2008), Debt Change and Marital Satisfaction Change in Recently Married Couples. Family Relations, 57: 60–71. doi: 10.1111/j.1741-3729.2007.00483.x
- Issue online: 2 JAN 2008
- Version of Record online: 2 JAN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!