This work was supported in part by Wellesley Centers for Women core funds, a generous donation from Wellesley alumna Risa Greenlindger, and a grant-in-aid from the Society for the Psychological Study of Social Issues. The authors wish to thank Lisa Fortuna, Anne Noonan, and two anonymous reviewers for their helpful comments on the manuscript.
“Never in Our Lifetime”: Legal Marriage for Same-Sex Couples in Long-Term Relationships*
Article first published online: 31 MAR 2008
© 2008 by the National Council on Family Relations
Volume 57, Issue 2, pages 144–159, April 2008
How to Cite
Porche, M. V. and Purvin, D. M. (2008), “Never in Our Lifetime”: Legal Marriage for Same-Sex Couples in Long-Term Relationships. Family Relations, 57: 144–159. doi: 10.1111/j.1741-3729.2008.00490.x
- Issue published online: 31 MAR 2008
- Article first published online: 31 MAR 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!