The research in this paper was supported by a grant from the National Institute for Child and Human Development (HD40778) to the second author.
Religiosity and Marital Stability Among Black American and White American Couples*
Article first published online: 31 MAR 2008
© 2008 by the National Council on Family Relations
Volume 57, Issue 2, pages 186–197, April 2008
How to Cite
Brown, E., Orbuch, T. L. and Bauermeister, J. A. (2008), Religiosity and Marital Stability Among Black American and White American Couples. Family Relations, 57: 186–197. doi: 10.1111/j.1741-3729.2008.00493.x
- Issue published online: 31 MAR 2008
- Article first published online: 31 MAR 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!