This study was conducted with support from the W.T. Grant Foundation, the National Institute for Child Health and Human Development under Project No. 5 R03 HD 42074-2, and the Purdue Research Foundation at Purdue University. The authors would like to thank Janey Cunningham for assistance in data analyses.
Together but Not “Together”: Trajectories of Relationship Suspension for Low-Income Unmarried Parents*
Version of Record online: 31 MAR 2008
© 2008 by the National Council on Family Relations
Volume 57, Issue 2, pages 198–210, April 2008
How to Cite
Roy, K. M., Buckmiller, N. and McDowell, A. (2008), Together but Not “Together”: Trajectories of Relationship Suspension for Low-Income Unmarried Parents. Family Relations, 57: 198–210. doi: 10.1111/j.1741-3729.2008.00494.x
- Issue online: 31 MAR 2008
- Version of Record online: 31 MAR 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!