The data collection on which this study is based was supported by the National Institute of Mental Health (NIMH; U01-MH57716) with supplemental support from the Office of Behavioral and Social Science Research at the National Institutes of Health and the University of Michigan. The preparation of this manuscript was supported by grants from the National Institute on Aging to Drs. Chatters and Taylor (R01-AG18782) and Drs. Jackson and Taylor (P30-AG15281), a grant from the National Institute of Child Health and Human Development (HD050045) to Dr. Bryant, and a grant from the NIMH (K01-MH69923-01) to Dr. Lincoln. The authors would like to thank Dr. David H. Chae for his valuable assistance with the data analysis for this study.
Marital Satisfaction Among African Americans and Black Caribbeans: Findings From the National Survey of American Life*
Version of Record online: 31 MAR 2008
© 2008 by the National Council on Family Relations
Volume 57, Issue 2, pages 239–253, April 2008
How to Cite
Bryant, C. M., Taylor, R. J., Lincoln, K. D., Chatters, L. M. and Jackson, J. S. (2008), Marital Satisfaction Among African Americans and Black Caribbeans: Findings From the National Survey of American Life. Family Relations, 57: 239–253. doi: 10.1111/j.1741-3729.2008.00497.x
- Issue online: 31 MAR 2008
- Version of Record online: 31 MAR 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!