The National Survey of American Life was funded by the National Institute of Mental Health (NIMH; U01-MH57716) with supplemental support from the Office of Behavioral and Social Science Research at the National Institutes of Health and the University of Michigan. The preparation of this manuscript was supported by grants from the NIMH (K01-MH69923) to Dr. Lincoln and the National Institute on Aging to Dr. Taylor (R01-AG18782) and Drs. Jackson and Taylor (P30-AG15281). The authors would like to thank Dr. David H. Chae for his valuable assistance with the data analysis for this study.
Romantic Relationships Among Unmarried African Americans and Caribbean Blacks: Findings From the National Survey of American Life*
Article first published online: 31 MAR 2008
© 2008 by the National Council on Family Relations
Volume 57, Issue 2, pages 254–266, April 2008
How to Cite
Lincoln, K. D., Taylor, R. J. and Jackson, J. S. (2008), Romantic Relationships Among Unmarried African Americans and Caribbean Blacks: Findings From the National Survey of American Life. Family Relations, 57: 254–266. doi: 10.1111/j.1741-3729.2008.00498.x
- Issue published online: 31 MAR 2008
- Article first published online: 31 MAR 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!