This research was primarily supported by a USCA/CSREES/NRICGP grant (2001-35401-10215, 2002-35401-11591, and 2004-35401-14938) for a Multistate Longitudinal Research Project (NC-223: October 1, 1998, to September 30, 2003) with researchers from California, Colorado, Indiana, Kentucky, Louisiana, Nebraska, New Hampshire, New York, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Ohio, Oregon, and Wyoming.
Low-Income Rural Mothers’ Perceptions of Parent Confidence: The Role of Family Health Problems and Partner Status*
Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
© 2008 by the National Council on Family Relations
Volume 57, Issue 3, pages 324–334, July 2008
How to Cite
Ontai, L., Sano, Y., Hatton, H. and Conger, K. J. (2008), Low-Income Rural Mothers’ Perceptions of Parent Confidence: The Role of Family Health Problems and Partner Status. Family Relations, 57: 324–334. doi: 10.1111/j.1741-3729.2008.00503.x
- Issue online: 28 JUN 2008
- Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!