We thank Brent Skinner, JD, Brynn Metzger-Hare, JD, Jeanne Rothaupt, PhD, and Susan Wolfgram, PhD, for their insightful comments on this article.
“Whose Child Is This?”: Determining Legal Status for Lesbian Parents Who Used Assisted Reproductive Technologies*
Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
© 2008 by the National Council on Family Relations
Volume 57, Issue 3, pages 365–375, July 2008
How to Cite
Hare, J. and Skinner, D. (2008), “Whose Child Is This?”: Determining Legal Status for Lesbian Parents Who Used Assisted Reproductive Technologies. Family Relations, 57: 365–375. doi: 10.1111/j.1741-3729.2008.00506.x
- Issue online: 28 JUN 2008
- Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!