We wish to thank the women whose life stories form the substance from which this article was created for their willingness to support us in this project.
The Self-Perception of Women Who Live With an Alcoholic Partner: Dialoging With Deviance, Strength, and Self-Fulfillment*
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
© 2008 by the National Council on Family Relations
Volume 57, Issue 3, pages 390–403, July 2008
How to Cite
Peled, E. and Sacks, I. (2008), The Self-Perception of Women Who Live With an Alcoholic Partner: Dialoging With Deviance, Strength, and Self-Fulfillment. Family Relations, 57: 390–403. doi: 10.1111/j.1741-3729.2008.00508.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!