We would like to thank Dr. Robert M. Roth and Dr. Peter K. Isquith, Dartmouth Medical School and Dr. Gerard A. Gioia, George Washington University School of Medicine for their assistance in the initial stages of the study.
The Influence of Family Factors on the Executive Functioning of Adult Children of Alcoholics in College*
Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
© 2008 by the National Council on Family Relations
Volume 57, Issue 3, pages 404–414, July 2008
How to Cite
Schroeder, V. M. and Kelley, M. L. (2008), The Influence of Family Factors on the Executive Functioning of Adult Children of Alcoholics in College. Family Relations, 57: 404–414. doi: 10.1111/j.1741-3729.2008.00509.x
- Issue online: 28 JUN 2008
- Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!