Department of Human Development, Family Therapy Center of Virginia Tech (0515), Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University, 840 University City Boulevard, Suite 1, Blacksburg, VA 24060 (email@example.com).
Navigating Interdependence: How Adolescents Raised Solely by Grandparents Experience Their Family Relationships
Version of Record online: 26 MAR 2009
© 2009 by the National Council on Family Relations
Volume 58, Issue 2, pages 162–175, April 2009
How to Cite
Dolbin-MacNab, M. L. and Keiley, M. K. (2009), Navigating Interdependence: How Adolescents Raised Solely by Grandparents Experience Their Family Relationships. Family Relations, 58: 162–175. doi: 10.1111/j.1741-3729.2008.00544.x
Department of Human Development and Family Studies, Auburn University, 203 Spidle Hall, Auburn, AL 36849.
- Issue online: 26 MAR 2009
- Version of Record online: 26 MAR 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!