Center for Research on Families, Tobin Hall, Amherst MA 01003.
Predicting Non-African American Lesbian and Heterosexual Preadoptive Couples' Openness to Adopting an African American Child
Article first published online: 22 JUN 2009
© 2009 by the National Council on Family Relations
Volume 58, Issue 3, pages 346–360, July 2009
How to Cite
Goldberg, A. E. and Smith, J. Z. (2009), Predicting Non-African American Lesbian and Heterosexual Preadoptive Couples' Openness to Adopting an African American Child. Family Relations, 58: 346–360. doi: 10.1111/j.1741-3729.2009.00557.x
- Issue published online: 22 JUN 2009
- Article first published online: 22 JUN 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!