Department of Human Development and Family Studies, University of Wisconsin—Madison, Madison, WI 53706.
Mentoring Children With Incarcerated Parents: Implications for Research, Practice, and Policy
Article first published online: 8 DEC 2009
© 2009 by the National Council on Family Relations
Volume 58, Issue 5, pages 507–519, December 2009
How to Cite
Shlafer, R. J., Poehlmann, J., Coffino, B. and Hanneman, A. (2009), Mentoring Children With Incarcerated Parents: Implications for Research, Practice, and Policy. Family Relations, 58: 507–519. doi: 10.1111/j.1741-3729.2009.00571.x
- Issue published online: 8 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 8 DEC 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!