Department of Communication Studies, University of Iowa, 127 Becker Communication Studies Building, Iowa City, IA 52242.
Parental Rule Socialization for Preventive Health and Adolescent Rule Compliance
Article first published online: 20 MAR 2010
© 2010 by the National Council on Family Relations
Volume 59, Issue 1, pages 1–13, February 2010
How to Cite
Bylund, C. L., Baxter, L. A., Imes, R. S. and Wolf, B. (2010), Parental Rule Socialization for Preventive Health and Adolescent Rule Compliance. Family Relations, 59: 1–13. doi: 10.1111/j.1741-3729.2009.00583.x
Department of Communication, Carroll University, 100 NE Avenue, Waukesha, WI 53186.
Department of Communication Studies, University of Puget Sound, 1500 N Warner Street #1026, Tacoma, WA 98416-1026.
- Issue published online: 20 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 20 MAR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!