Department of Communication Studies, University of Iowa, 127 Becker Communication Studies Building, Iowa City, IA 52242.
Parental Rule Socialization for Preventive Health and Adolescent Rule Compliance
Version of Record online: 20 MAR 2010
© 2010 by the National Council on Family Relations
Volume 59, Issue 1, pages 1–13, February 2010
How to Cite
Bylund, C. L., Baxter, L. A., Imes, R. S. and Wolf, B. (2010), Parental Rule Socialization for Preventive Health and Adolescent Rule Compliance. Family Relations, 59: 1–13. doi: 10.1111/j.1741-3729.2009.00583.x
Department of Communication, Carroll University, 100 NE Avenue, Waukesha, WI 53186.
Department of Communication Studies, University of Puget Sound, 1500 N Warner Street #1026, Tacoma, WA 98416-1026.
- Issue online: 20 MAR 2010
- Version of Record online: 20 MAR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!