Department of Psychology, University of New Orleans, New Orleans, LA 70148.
Intergenerational Relationship Quality, Gender, and Grandparent Involvement
Version of Record online: 20 MAR 2010
© 2010 by the National Council on Family Relations
Volume 59, Issue 1, pages 28–44, February 2010
How to Cite
Barnett, M. A., Scaramella, L. V., Neppl, T. K., Ontai, L. and Conger, R. D. (2010), Intergenerational Relationship Quality, Gender, and Grandparent Involvement. Family Relations, 59: 28–44. doi: 10.1111/j.1741-3729.2009.00584.x
Institute for Social and Behavioral Research, Iowa State University, 2625 N. Loop Drive, Suite 2500, Ames, IA 50010.
Human and Community Development, University of California—Davis, One Shields Avenue, Davis, CA 95616.
Human Development and Family Studies, University of California—Davis, 202 Cousteau Place, Suite 100, Davis, CA 95616.
- Issue online: 20 MAR 2010
- Version of Record online: 20 MAR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!