Department of Psychology, Utah State University, 2705 Old Main, Logan, UT 84322-2705.
The Influence of Facilitator and Facilitation Characteristics on Participants' Ratings of Stepfamily Education
Version of Record online: 20 MAR 2010
© 2010 by the National Council on Family Relations
Volume 59, Issue 1, pages 74–86, February 2010
How to Cite
Higginbotham, B. J. and Myler, C. (2010), The Influence of Facilitator and Facilitation Characteristics on Participants' Ratings of Stepfamily Education. Family Relations, 59: 74–86. doi: 10.1111/j.1741-3729.2009.00587.x
- Issue online: 20 MAR 2010
- Version of Record online: 20 MAR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!