3 Human Ecology, Department of Family and Child Ecology, Michigan State University, E. Lansing, MI 48824.
Low-Income Parental Profiles of Coping, Resource Adequacy, and Public Assistance Receipt: Links to Parenting
Article first published online: 21 MAY 2010
© 2010 by the National Council on Family Relations
Volume 59, Issue 2, pages 180–194, April 2010
How to Cite
Maupin, A. N., Brophy-Herb, H. E., Schiffman, R. F. and Bocknek, E. L. (2010), Low-Income Parental Profiles of Coping, Resource Adequacy, and Public Assistance Receipt: Links to Parenting. Family Relations, 59: 180–194. doi: 10.1111/j.1741-3729.2010.00594.x
College of Nursing, University of Wisconsin—Milwaukee, 1921 E. Hartford Ave., Milwaukee, WI 53201.
Currently at Louisiana State University Health Sciences Center, Department of Psychiatry, 1542 Tulane Avenue, 2nd Floor, New Orleans, LA 70115.
- Issue published online: 21 MAY 2010
- Article first published online: 21 MAY 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!