AnthroEval Consulting, LLC, 423 Adams St., Decatur, GA 30030.
Maternal Conjugal Multiplicity and Child Development in Rural Jamaica
Article first published online: 2 NOV 2010
© 2010 by the National Council on Family Relations
Volume 59, Issue 5, pages 495–505, December 2010
How to Cite
Dreher, M. and Hudgins, R. (2010), Maternal Conjugal Multiplicity and Child Development in Rural Jamaica. Family Relations, 59: 495–505. doi: 10.1111/j.1741-3729.2010.00618.x
- Issue published online: 2 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 2 NOV 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!