Department of Family Resources and Human Development, Arizona State University, Tempe, AZ 85287-2502.
Who's the Boss? Patterns of Control in Adolescents' Sibling Relationships
Article first published online: 2 NOV 2010
© 2010 by the National Council on Family Relations
Volume 59, Issue 5, pages 520–532, December 2010
How to Cite
Tucker, C. J., Updegraff, K. and Baril, M. E. (2010), Who's the Boss? Patterns of Control in Adolescents' Sibling Relationships. Family Relations, 59: 520–532. doi: 10.1111/j.1741-3729.2010.00620.x
Department of Human Development and Family Studies, The Pennsylvania State University, State College, PA 16801.
[Correction added after online publication November 2, 2010: on the first page, a coauthor's name was omitted. The third author is Megan E. Baril.]
- Issue published online: 2 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 2 NOV 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!