Department of Veterans Affairs and University of Michigan School of Nursing, 400 North Ingalls, Ann Arbor, MI 48109-0482.
Testing the Efficacy of a Computer-Based Parent-Adolescent Sexual Communication Intervention for Latino Parents
Article first published online: 2 NOV 2010
© 2010 by the National Council on Family Relations
Volume 59, Issue 5, pages 533–543, December 2010
How to Cite
Villarruel, A. M., Loveland-Cherry, C. J. and Ronis, D. L. (2010), Testing the Efficacy of a Computer-Based Parent-Adolescent Sexual Communication Intervention for Latino Parents. Family Relations, 59: 533–543. doi: 10.1111/j.1741-3729.2010.00621.x
- Issue published online: 2 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 2 NOV 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!