Department of Human Development and Family Studies, Auburn University, Auburn, AL 36849.
An Interactive Web-Based Program for Stepfamilies: Development and Evaluation of Efficacy
Article first published online: 2 NOV 2010
© 2010 by the National Council on Family Relations
Volume 59, Issue 5, pages 572–586, December 2010
How to Cite
Gelatt, V. A., Adler-Baeder, F. and Seeley, J. R. (2010), An Interactive Web-Based Program for Stepfamilies: Development and Evaluation of Efficacy. Family Relations, 59: 572–586. doi: 10.1111/j.1741-3729.2010.00624.x
Oregon Research Institute, Eugene, OR.
- Issue published online: 2 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 2 NOV 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!