Department of Family Medicine and Public Health Sciences, Wayne State University, Detroit, MI 48201.
Diabetes Distress and Depressive Symptoms: A Dyadic Investigation of Older Patients and Their Spouses
Article first published online: 2 NOV 2010
© 2010 by the National Council on Family Relations
Volume 59, Issue 5, pages 599–610, December 2010
How to Cite
Franks, M. M., Lucas, T., Stephens, M. A. P., Rook, K. S. and Gonzalez, R. (2010), Diabetes Distress and Depressive Symptoms: A Dyadic Investigation of Older Patients and Their Spouses. Family Relations, 59: 599–610. doi: 10.1111/j.1741-3729.2010.00626.x
Department of Psychology, Kent State University, Kent, OH 44242.
Department of Psychology and Social Behavior, University of California, Irvine, Irvine, CA 92697.
Department of Psychology, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI 48109.
- Issue published online: 2 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 2 NOV 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!