College of Nursing, University of Tennessee Health Science Center, Memphis, TN 38163.
Are There Adverse Consequences to Being a Sibling of a Person With a Disability? A Propensity Score Analysis
Article first published online: 15 JUN 2011
© 2011 by the National Council on Family Relations
Volume 60, Issue 3, pages 331–341, July 2011
How to Cite
Neely-Barnes, S. L. and Graff, J. C. (2011), Are There Adverse Consequences to Being a Sibling of a Person With a Disability? A Propensity Score Analysis. Family Relations, 60: 331–341. doi: 10.1111/j.1741-3729.2011.00652.x
- Issue published online: 15 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 15 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!