The Processes Distinguishing Stable From Unstable Stepfamily Couples: A Qualitative Analysis
Article first published online: 2 NOV 2011
© 2011 by the National Council on Family Relations
Special Issue: RELATIONSHIP DISSOLUTION WITHIN A CONTEMPORARY CONTEXT: IMPLICATIONS FOR EDUCATION, PRACTICE AND POLICY
Volume 60, Issue 5, pages 545–561, December 2011
How to Cite
Saint-Jacques, M.-C., Robitaille, C., Godbout, É., Parent, C., Drapeau, S. and Gagne, M.-H. (2011), The Processes Distinguishing Stable From Unstable Stepfamily Couples: A Qualitative Analysis. Family Relations, 60: 545–561. doi: 10.1111/j.1741-3729.2011.00668.x
- Issue published online: 2 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 2 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!