Associates in Behavioral Health, Seattle, Washington, and Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences, University of Washington, 818 12th Avenue, Seattle, WA 98122.
Same-Sex Relationships and Dissolution: The Connection Between Heteronormativity and Homonormativity
Article first published online: 2 NOV 2011
© 2011 by the National Council on Family Relations
Special Issue: RELATIONSHIP DISSOLUTION WITHIN A CONTEMPORARY CONTEXT: IMPLICATIONS FOR EDUCATION, PRACTICE AND POLICY
Volume 60, Issue 5, pages 562–571, December 2011
How to Cite
Van Eeden-Moorefield, B., Martell, C. R., Williams, M. and Preston, M. (2011), Same-Sex Relationships and Dissolution: The Connection Between Heteronormativity and Homonormativity. Family Relations, 60: 562–571. doi: 10.1111/j.1741-3729.2011.00669.x
School of Social Work, University of Washington, 915 North 77th St., Seattle, WA 98103.
Human Development and Family Studies, University of Missouri, 314 Gentry Hall, Columbia, MO 65211.
- Issue published online: 2 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 2 NOV 2011
This article has been cited by:
- 1The Social, Political, and Judicial Contexts of Queer Marriage in the United States, Journal of GLBT Family Studies, 2015, 11, 1, 57, ,
- 2“It's Always the Mother's Fault”: Secondary Stigma of Mothering a Transgender Child, Journal of GLBT Family Studies, 2014, 10, 1-2, 124, ,
- 5Critical Practice in P-12 Education, 2014,,
- 6(Homo)normativity's romance: happiness and indigestion in Andrew Haigh'sWeekend, Continuum, 2013, 27, 6, 785,