Associates in Behavioral Health, Seattle, Washington, and Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences, University of Washington, 818 12th Avenue, Seattle, WA 98122.
Same-Sex Relationships and Dissolution: The Connection Between Heteronormativity and Homonormativity
Article first published online: 2 NOV 2011
© 2011 by the National Council on Family Relations
Special Issue: RELATIONSHIP DISSOLUTION WITHIN A CONTEMPORARY CONTEXT: IMPLICATIONS FOR EDUCATION, PRACTICE AND POLICY
Volume 60, Issue 5, pages 562–571, December 2011
How to Cite
Van Eeden-Moorefield, B., Martell, C. R., Williams, M. and Preston, M. (2011), Same-Sex Relationships and Dissolution: The Connection Between Heteronormativity and Homonormativity. Family Relations, 60: 562–571. doi: 10.1111/j.1741-3729.2011.00669.x
School of Social Work, University of Washington, 915 North 77th St., Seattle, WA 98103.
Human Development and Family Studies, University of Missouri, 314 Gentry Hall, Columbia, MO 65211.
- Issue published online: 2 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 2 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!